1 lutego 2017

Principles of Truth


There is something very appealing in Dee Dee Catron’s collections. Something they have in common, maybe the vintage air in them, maybe the edgy design or maybe the topis which are brought to life. But one thing is certain: the unique and outstanding versatility which allows you to mix them every time you want. Cotton Candy’s sweetness with Tarot figures mysticism, together with botanical prints of Homegrown collection, all go together very well. You can pick and add all you favourite elements into one magical potion. I’m sure it will cast its creative spell on you!


Materials:
7 Dots Studio - Writer's Block - Sincerely, Burden, Cotton Candy - Clear Stamps, Dreams - Tags 12x12, Fortune-teller - Clear Stamps, Tarot, Soul, Clear Stamps, Homegrown - Happy

11 komentarzy:

  1. This is fantastic! And I agree with your thoughts on Dee Dee's designs - they're fabulous!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. thank you have been faithful to provide useful information for me, I hope you stay healthy and do not run out of ideas.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. The article was very unusual, I was impressed with your achievement today. hopefully we can continue to spread the benefits. Thanks

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Thank you for faithfully provide knowledge and knowledge of this very useful. May you always be healthy and have a lot of ideas.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. many things I have learned from the article that you serve, everything is beneficial for me. thank you

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. the information you share is very helpful at all, I believe there are still a lot of other information that you can share. thank you

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Your article is very good, I am happy to visit your blog.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. wow .. Your article is very good, not in vain I read your article. Many things that I got from your article. thank you

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. very remarkable article, many points are points that I can learn, and certainly useful. thank you

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. the information is very helpful, I wait for the next update. thank you

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. articles were very helpful at all, any reading your article, I always get a new lesson. Thank you very much

    OdpowiedzUsuń

:)